well in road safety test terms anything over like 12mm anywhere within the sweep of the wiper blades is considered a failure (U.K MOT)but is not that dangerous unless it is likely to shatter or break into smaller bits
anon - usually just a normal cheapie mask...i';m not sure what they';re called? i';m really bad about protecting myself. i should probably be more careful, but sometimes i';m in a hurry and just want to get the job done!!
OK i am a conservative republician and i dont even believe in global warmin. Mother nature is doing 98% of global warming and we are doing the other 2% so all those freaks that say that we caused global warming are wrong, i believe that we should do things like recycle but dont go to crazy, and they say that were running out of oil, well we still have enough oil for the next 100,000 years.
I think there are six official routes up the mountain. We checked out typical summit percentages up each route and picked the route with the highest summit rate. There is one route that they jokingly call the “;Coca Cola”; route because of the huge amount of that climb that route.